Monday, February 13, 2012

What She Doesn’t Know


What She Doesn’t Know
By: Lina Gardiner
Guest Blog Featuring Lina Gardiner
Sunday, February 12, 2012

EXCERPT:
"Since I started writing, I watch for signs of what the next trend for books might be."......"My newly released book, 'What She Doesn’t Know', is about an olde worlde society that hides and protects relics in North America; an offshoot of Knights Templar, perhaps.  Pure fiction, right?  That’s what I thought too, until a few weeks ago when I watched Brad Meltzer’s Decoded television series about the Knights of the Golden Circle, and current day treasure hunters finding hidden codes and even treasure buried in secretly marked places.  Not something I was aware of when I wrote my book.  But I love the fact that the mystery I’ve created in my fictional work might even mirror something that is still going on in North America today."

http://www.justromanticsuspense.com/2012/02/guest-blog-featuring-lina-gardiner.html